A webinar from The Hatter Cardiovascular Institute, UCL
1. Management of T2D - out with the old and in with the new! Professor Stephanie Baldeweg - University College London
2. New anti-diabetic therapy - their role in renal protection Professor David Wheeler - University College London
3. The GLP-1 analogues - their role in obesity Professor John Wilding - University of Liverpool
4. SGLT2 inhibitors - their role in heart failure Professor Teresa McDonagh - Kings College London
5. Protection by SGLT2 inhibitors and GLP-1 analogues - do we understand the mechanisms? Dr Robert Bell - University College London
This event is intended for clinicians and healthcare professionals working with older people in acute and community settings. The day will include keynote presentations from experts in the field, workshops and plenary sessions demonstrating best practice approaches available. We hope you will make contacts and start collaborations which will continue on from this meeting.
HEART UK’s annual conference is going virtual in 2021.
As it is still uncertain whether face to face meetings may be possible by the Summer, HEART UK are converting their annual conference to a purely virtual programme and invite you to participate from the safety and comfort of your own home or business. Launching on Wednesday 7 July, followed by two virtual sessions per subsequent week, for two weeks.
All sessions will be live streamed. The programme will offer over 12 hours of stimulating educational content whilst amplifying business and reach. Interactive sessions will be live streamed giving you the opportunity to participate in discussions and ask questions.
Offering a mix of plenary sessions, sponsored symposia, oral abstracts, posters, exhibition and networking opportunities.
All sessions will be available on demand for a period after the programme has completed
Dates: 7th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd July 2021
Abstract submission is open until Monday 15 March.