BHRS video series
‘Living with COVID-challenges and benefits of changes’ is the title of a series of online videos from the British Heart Rhythm Society (BHRS). Professors Francisco Leyva (Consultant Cardiologist, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, and Aston University) and Mauro Biffi (Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases of Bologna, Italy) introduce this online video series from Radcliffe Cardiology https://www.radcliffecardiology.com/BHRS-2020-COVID-19.
They explain how the faculty aim to draw parallels on hospital responses during the COVID-19 crisis, assess how treating patients in cardiology has been during this period, and how cardiologists will continue to operate in what will be the new ‘normal’.
Other articles in this bulletin:
COVID-19 and the heart
• A review of the current data on the association of COVID-19 and the heart
COVID-19 and diabetes
• Expert group practical recommendations: management of diabetes in COVID-19 patients
• New e-learning programmes from the EASD
COVID-19 and cardiac rehabilitation
• Joint BACPR/BCS/BHF statement on cardiac rehabilitation services
COVID-19 and smartphone apps
• Which apps have been increasingly useful to clinicians during the pandemic