Medinews (Cardiology) Limited has taken all reasonable care to ensure the BJC website published pages were accurate on the stated date of publication or last modification.
Medinews (Cardiology) Limited takes no responsibility for the consequences of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information published on any of these pages, and such information does not form any basis of a contract with readers or users of it.
It is the nature of websites, many of which are constantly changing, that information published may be for test purposes only, may be out of date, or may be the personal opinion of the author. Users should verify information gained from the website with the appropriate original sources, including the British Medical Formulary, before relying on it. Material published is the copyright of Medinews (Cardiology) Limited and may not be reproduced without permission. Copyright exists in all other original material published on the website by staff or may belong to the author depending on the circumstances of publication.
Online registration guarantees all current print subscribers and non-recipients access to:
- All future and past BJC / MediNews (Cardiology) Ltd online content including British Journal of Cardiology
- All extra unique content, extended articles and supplementary materials
- All educational digital resources including podcasts and other CPD activity
- All website benefits including, saving, printing and archiving materials.
- All offers, savings and benefits offered by BJC / MediNews (Cardiology) Ltd and our affiliated partners.
British Journal of Cardiology print subscribers including all Members of affiliated associations, partner organisations and previous requestors are required to register at our website to receive all future published print issues. We reserve the right to revoke sending print issues to non-registered subscribers at any time without notice. To identify yourself to us, please ensure you enter the marketing code provided in our communications
Medinews Cardiology Limited, 657 Fulham Road, London SW6 5PY