Welcome to the third of our COVID-19 bulletins, which we hope will help you filter the continual stream of information published in both the lay and specialist press. Our Bulletins aim to present aspects important for your practice. We have joined with the Cardiorenal Forum, the British Society for Heart Failure, the British Geriatrics Society Cardiovascular Section and other medical and nursing groups to achieve this.
Our latest Bulletin features some review articles, commentaries news and tips from frontline healthcare professionals treating COVID-19 patients daily.
COVID-19 and the heart
• A review of the current data on the association of COVID-19 and the heart
COVID-19 and diabetes
• Expert group practical recommendations: management of diabetes in COVID-19 patients
• New e-learning programmes from the EASD
COVID-19 and cardiac rhythm management
• BHRS video series
COVID-19 and cardiac rehabilitation
• Joint BACPR/BCS/BHF statement on cardiac rehabilitation services
COVID-19 and smartphone apps
• Which apps have been increasingly useful to clinicians during the pandemic