Upon completing this module, participants should be better able to:
- Understand the routine echocardiographic methods of quantifying valve disease
- Appreciate the additional information obtained from advanced echocardiographic techniques including stress and 3D
- Understand the complementary roles of computed tomography and cardiac magnetic imaging
- Recognise the cut-off values for grading valve disease
- Understand how imaging relates to criteria for surgical intervention.
Dr Ronak Rajani, St Thomas’ Hospital, London
Dr Rajdeep Khattar, Royal Brompton Hospital, London
Professor John Chambers, St Thomas’ Hospital, London
1 CPD/CME credit, 1 hour
BJC Learning has assigned one hour of CPD/CME credit to this module
The European Board for Accreditation in Cardiology (EBAC) has assigned one CME credit to this module. German participants should contact EBAC to receive a German VNR code for this course.
Produced in collaboration with:
You need to login to take this module
You need to be a registered member to view this page. It's quick, free and offers you a host of other benefits, including the facility to print and download articles and supplements, access our archived issues and receive email updates when new issues and other content are online.